Who does not like sushi? This is the recipe for preparing rice for sushi, the ingredient that perhaps requires a little practice and which is the basis of the rolls.
We will need:
- Electric rice cooker.
- A bowl or large bowl, flat-bottomed wooden or plastic (do not use metal).
- A pallet or wooden spoon (or plastic).
- A fan or something to fan.
- 250 g of rice (round rice is ideal)
- 375 cc of water
- 65 cc of vinegar for sushi (suchi-zu)
- Wash rice well, as often as necessary, until the water runs clear.
- It is important to try to do this in less than four minutes, so that the rice does not tend to split after. This operation is to remove the starch rice.
- Pass through a sieve and let stand 15 minutes.
- 15 minutes.
- In the electric rice cooker place the water and washed rice, turn the cooker.
- When the rice sounds “Clinnng” is that rice is ready.
- Place and spread the rice in the bowl, add the more uniform than vinegar for sushi can and move the paddle to mix it evenly (in about two minutes maximum).
- Fanning rice, we need to cool as quickly as possible, fanning and move simultaneously with the palette, fanning hard and with trowel spread
- Once the rice has cooled, we can see that was quite sticky, that is the point we want.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth, and we can begin to assemble the rolls of sushi.
Note: to vary the amounts consider the following…
- Per part of rice used over and half water (for example 250 g of rice, and 375 g of water)
- For every 250 g of rice using 65 cc of vinegar for sushi.
- A roll out 8 pieces.
- If your girlfriend likes sushi, then a cooking session accompanied by music you like, but a few extra little details give you additional points: D.
- If your boyfriend likes sushi, you’ll see if he deserves it or not, je je jeee…
Available at Amazon: