A sweet bread with very simple ingredients and a whimsical presentation, this sweet bread with nutella is just delicious (who does not like nutella?). Let’s begin:
- Sweet bread dough (click here to see how it’s done)
- 1/2 cup nutella
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (to paint the pan)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to form a rectangle, roughly 12 x 15”
- Heat the nutella for a few seconds, to make it more fluid and manipulable (in a bowl for a few seconds in water bath or steam)
- The following illustrations show how easy it is:
- Cover dough with a towel o film and let sit 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Brush surface of the bread with the egg wash.
- Bake bread for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven, and let cool before serving.